Hypnotherapy in Halifax with Diane Wade
Diane Wade, MBACP Clinical Hypnotherapist Dip.Hyp. GHCR Reg, CNHC Reg
I am also a fully qualified counsellor/psychotherapist, a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, and with 11 years’ experience of working with children, young people and adults.
I offer you personal therapy, tailored to your individual need.
Hypnotherapy is my business and my passion. I want to help people who can be healed, using hypnotherapy to solve problems and issues.
Here are some issues/problems that hypnotherapy can help to heal/solve:
- Phobias and Fears (for example, fear of flying)
- Addictions (for example, gambling addiction)
- Stopping smoking
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Weight Loss (I am a HypnoSlimmer consultant). HypnoSlimmer is currently the world leader in hypnotic weight control.
- Anger Management
- Pain Management
- Relationship issues
- Low self-esteem/low self-confidence
- Exam nerves/driving test nerves
Please contact me via the contact form or by my telephone contacts for an initial consultation. Your therapy sessions will be held in Copley Village in Halifax, West Yorkshire. See the pricing page to find out more about how much your hypnotherapy sessions will cost.
Telephone: 01422 321412 or 07913 979561 (mobile)